1. That Japan releases list of Brexit warnings from its business just before G20 is highly significant -
2. Above all this is first detailed account of what businesses, massive investors in UK, feel they can stomach, in or out of single market
3. We knew about financial passport issue, we did not know that Japanese banks had made a clear statement via govt they might "relocate"...
4. Japan's banks also calling for some sort of transition scheme or inheritance of a passport if they move from London post Brexit
5. The car industry references are very interesting: detail on why the single market has been essential for Japanese
6. And I had no idea that location of the European Medicines Agency in London was so vital for international pharma:
7. most significant - transfer Japan inc's European HQs to "Continental Europe" if "EU laws cease to be applicable"
8. Cars: Japan auto sends a message to Brexit Britain via its government - we fear double whammy of tariffs:
9. "Great turmoil" Japan government memo makes multiple warnings on danger to investment of migration restrictions: