1. I am no great fan of Tim Farron, BUT I think he has been treated appallingly by over this completely made-up "gay sex" question.
2. As an LGBT person, I have never had even the slightest doubt over the position of the Liberal Democrats on LGBT rights.
3. I certainly don't need some hack off a tabloid churning out homophobic shite day after day, to fight fictitious LGBT issues on my behalf.
4. I certainly don't need Tory MPs, in the closet and voting against LGBT right until five minutes ago, to fight my LGBT battles for me.
5. I certainly don't need a politician's personal opinion on whatever I do in bed, as long as they act fairly as legislators.
6. Farron's views on "gay sex" were only an issue for disingenuous straight journos trying to get a scoop. I feel ill-used by them. Not him.