Corbyn starts to show hand 4 pts here: 1 gold, 3 disastrous pic.twitter.com/QCtSHTfWmb Comments 1/
2. Corbyn: EU cits in UK must keep family reunion rights. Excellent. Now let's demand all UK cits have the same.
3. Corbyn says UK must leave Single M & *can* keep reciprocal tariff-free trade & labour movmt. Doesn't recognize extremely unlikely.
4. Corbyn shows how he sees future workers: as fuel for UK & EU industries. To be controlled. Family rights for them? (No chance)
5. And Corbyn shows *why* he wants Brexit. False narrative of mass "import" of workers by construction industry to undermine native wages.
6. Corbyn's words against "importing" workers are so harmful - and hypocritical. They legitimize racism, control & more exploitation.
7. Corbyn speaks as if migrants are economic tools to be exploited by industry - but only when "the people" allow.
8. Unlike @RuthDavidsonMSP, Corbyn doesn't see migration as a set of individual choices, which states & communities can influence & shape
@RuthDavidsonMSP 9. Corbyn doesn't oppose workers being "imported": he *wants* it. But under state control. Just like May, Gove & Grayling.
@RuthDavidsonMSP 10. What's Corbyn model for importing workers that British industry needs? He doesn't say. Will they be allowed to bring family & settle?
@RuthDavidsonMSP 12. Corbyn doesn't explain *why* EU would want reciprocality on UK workers. EU has massive labour force & areas of high unemployment.