(1) This AM's Politico story about Stuart Stevens being to blame for Romney campaign's troubles utterly misses the point.
(3) The policy problem is that the Romney campaign offers nothing but bad news to hardpressed Americans and the broader middle class.
(4) How do you message: I'm doing away w Medicaid over the next 10 yrs, Medicare after that, to finance a cut in the top rate of tax to 28%?
(5) I don't care if you hire the people who produce the ATT ads that make my wife cry, there's no lipsticking that pig.
(7) Over course of campaign, Romney has changed from a pragmatic, capable manager into a dog-whistling culture warrior.
(8) Candidate cd have and shd have resisted that pressure - but it's rich for ppl who demanded the change to complain about consequences.
(9) I thought Stevens' - drafted Tampa speech did good job of humanizing the man, Mitt Romney
(10) But voters do care about the q: what will this presidency do for me? And "dick you over" is not a winning answer